Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Calywire. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website located at Calywire.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and form a legal agreement between you, as the user of the Website, and Calywire (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”).
2. Acceptance of Terms
3. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. Your continued use of the Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
4. Use of Website
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Republishing, selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from the Website is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
6. User-Generated Content
- You may post reviews, comments, and other content as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit such content.
7. Limitation of Liability
Our Website and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any representation or warranties, express or implied. We do not warrant that:
- The Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on the Website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
8. Breaches of These Terms
If you breach these terms in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
9. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, US, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California, US.
10. Contact Information
For any questions or comments regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: email@example.com.