Do Not Sell My Information
At Calywire Inc. (“we”, “us”, or “our”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this notice and applicable laws and regulations.
2. Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
3. Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
You have the right to direct us not to sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of our consumers without their affirmative authorization.
4. How to Exercise Your Right to Opt-Out
To exercise the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, please submit a request to us by:
- Contacting us at: email@example.com
5. Our Practices Regarding the Sale of Personal Information
Calywire Inc. takes your privacy seriously. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which Calywire Inc. collects and uses your information described here, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at: