This tamago sando recipe from “No Recipes” adds onion powder to a subtle kick of flavor, which we love. There’s so many different ways to make a tamago sando that we’ll never be able to try them all!
Japanese Egg Sandwich (卵サンド – Tamagosando) INGREDIENTS (makes 1 sandwich)
- 2 slices Japanese sandwich bread
- 3 medium-boiled eggs (peeled)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Japanese mayonnaise (such as Kewpie)
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder 1 pinch teaspoon salt (to taste)